EFIEES has adopted a Manifesto outlining 5 key messages for an energy-efficient Europe.
We call on future European leaders to prioritise the following crucial actions on the agenda of debates and discussions:
- Putting energy efficiency first
- Establishing an appropriate policy for the decarbonisation of the heating and cooling sector
- Ensuring a balanced approach between the support for renewable sources and energy efficiency
- Fostering the development of Energy Efficiency Services that guarantee sustainable improvements over time
- Promoting district energy planning
Read our Manifesto here: