Our members are private energy service companies (ESCOs) and their national associations in 10 EU Member States. Together, they represent over 130.000 professionals committed to designing and implementing energy efficiency measures in public and private buildings and industrial facilities. Several members are also engaged in the efficient operation of district heating and cooling (DHC) networks.
These services contribute to delivering the climate- and energy transition through energy savings and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
National associations among our members:
Mission & Vision
EFIEES represents the interests of energy management solutions providers, at a European level. We seek to ensure that the voice of our members, as vital agents in the climate- and energy transition, is heard in European politics and policies.
To this end, we:
- Engage in dialogues with European decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Contribute to shaping EU’s energy legislation.
- Monitor and inform about relevant legislative developments.
- Facilitate the exchange of good practices.
- Engage in projects for raising awareness and trust in energy management solutions.
- Communicate on the economic, social, and environmental benefits of our members’ activities.
- Distinguish between energy service providers and energy suppliers.
Meet our team
Senior Policy & Project Officer
Junior Policy & Communication Officer
EFIEES is involved in several coalitions and initiatives that promotes energy efficiency:
How to become a member of EFIEES?
We are more than happy to receive any thoughts or considerations of becoming one of our members. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.