SSEEs design and implement practical measures to improve their customers’ energy efficiency, based on long-term contracts. Their activities are aimed at optimising energy management for end users.
To achieve this, EFIEES is focusing (but not exclusively) on:
- distinguishing between Service Provider Companies working in Energy Efficiency and pure energy suppliers
- addressing economic, social, administrative, legal, technical, financial, tax-related or other questions which are asked within the European Union having a potential effect on the profession
- fostering experience and information exchange between members of the Federation
- representing the shared interests of its members to European institutions and to community bodies, be they public or private, dealing with topics relating to SSEEs
- raising awareness of the work of SSEEs to the European Union.
The members of EFIEES represent:
30 billion euros per year in turnover