- The report on the funding of energy efficiency by the Energy Efficiency Financial Institutions Group: EFIEES has been a member of this group since September 2014 and will be taking part in consultations on the notion of the standardisation of CPE introduced by financial institutions in the report.
- L’Agence internationale de l’énergie (2014): Capturing multiple benefits of energy efficiency. Etude sur les bénéfices de l’éfficacité énergétique.
- Ecofys/Frauenhofer ISI (2010): Energy Savings 2020. How to triple the impact of energy saving policies in Europe , Report commissioned by the European Climate Foundation (ECF) and the Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP)
- Wuppertal Institut/ Ecofys (2009) Energy Efficiency Watch. Final Report on the Evaluation of National Energy Efficiency Action Planst
- Cogen Europe (2011): A CHP guide to the Revised EU ETS Directive – rules applying as of 1st January 2013, Version 3 – last updated on 29th March 2011 by Thomas Esdaile-Bouquet
- CODE- Cogeneration Observatory and Dissemination Europe (2009): European Potential for Cogeneration . Progress against the Directive’s objectives at European level
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CONTRACT/ SERVICES IN ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Cogen Europe (2011): A CHP guide to the Revised EU ETS Directive – rules applying as of 1st January 2013, Version 3 – last updated on 29th March 2011 by Thomas Esdaile-Bouquet