A complete service for customers
– Recognised quality via certification, company qualification and staff empowerment
– Commitment to results which are contractually defined with customers
– Complete guarantee of the maintenance of plant and equipment in perfect condition
– Close partnership with customers to ensure equipment durability; providing help with the development of funding plans, devising individual solutions adapted to users’ needs
– Integrating teleprocessing and remote transmission in developing equipment;
– Multi-services and facilities management.
An overall approach
– Action based on fixed costs covering missions entrusted in the context of a performance-based contract; and based on customer expectations.
– The designing of improvement plans which include a review process, audits and analysis to ensure the improvement of performance and cost optimisation
– Long-term relationships based on customer needs (buildings and equipment in public ownership or occupation) and private companies (residential, tertiary and industrial sectors)
– Energy management at the levels of both demand and supply.